Madden NFL 23 It comes out in August, but some players can start playing the game right now in a closed beta test. The beta test includes several game modes, including Play Now and the H2H Ranked mode, and other modes that will be included later in the game include The Yard, Franchise and Ultimate Team.
This is a closed beta so players will need to get a code from EA to get in. Anyone selected for the beta is prohibited from recording, posting and capturing videos/images. Anyone caught doing so will be removed from the test and face a permanent ban from all Madden NFL accounts.
Codes are sent in waves, so EA Sports advises players to keep checking their email if they don't receive a code right away. Unfortunately, new registrations for the beta are now closed. Additionally, players for a chance to get a code @EAMaddenNFL can follow.
Madden NFL 23 launches August 19 (or August 16 via EA Play) and features the late John Madden on the cover. One of the biggest new features for this year's game will be Fieldsense technology, which promises to raise the bar for authenticity.
What's included in the Madden NFL 23 Closed Beta?
- Play Now
- H2H Ranked
- Face of the Franchise: The League
- The Yard
- Superstar KO
- Fashion Franchise
- Squads/Multiplayer for The Yard
- Squads/Multiplayer for Superstar KO
- Madden Ultimate Team
Madden NFL 23 Beta Known Issues
- Airborne collisions at capture point are not triggered often enough
- Man Coverage defenders frequently play fake animations on Curl and Comeback routes
- HB Slip Screen not working properly due to RB delay too long
- Aggressive capture mechanics do not respect player input in some special cases
- The effect of player ratings on Skill Based Passing is not final
- Skill based pass Reticle retracts when player releases LT so user can't place and release it
- Sub-Zone defenders break very fast on medium and deep routes
- Pass Rush Non-Engaged Super Win animations trigger too often in All Pro and All Madden
- Sometimes, Captures don't sync properly when shooting on straight routes
- Reverse runners sometimes get stuck on the line while embarking on a route and no dodge or Chip block animation occurs.
EA Sports is running this beta to gather feedback, and developers are asking players to Madden Voice asks them to submit bug reports and other feedback on the website.