Riot Games released a new update for VALORANT in the morning. Patch 4.11 doesn't bring any balance changes, but the patch will fix a few Agent bugs and add an option to mute your teammates in a clutch situation.
The 'Clutch mute' option will allow players to mute all their teammates or group members with one click, so they can focus on their clutches. The option will be available in the settings menu and players will be able to use a hotkey to turn off group or team voice communications during a match.
As for bug fixes, VALORANT developers have fixed bugs including Skye, Jett, Yoru, Astra, KAY/O, Viper, Killjoy, Cypher, Chamber, Sova and the latest agent Fade.
Here are the full notes for VALORANT Patch 4.11:
Clutch Mute – One Pistol Introduced the option to collectively mute your teammates or group members so you can focus on One Pistol moments!
- Open Settings (Esc) > Controls > Communication tab.
- Assign Team/Group Silencing options to the desired keys when Single Gun.
- While in-game, press the assigned key to “ON” the Single Gun Group/Team Silence feature and “OFF” by pressing again.
- When it is “ON”, you can turn off mass mute at any time by pressing the key you assigned during the match. An icon will appear on the screen to indicate this when the feature is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where Skye would sometimes take an unexpected pose in third-person while holding a weapon.
- Fixed a bug (also known as "superdash") that caused Jett to move much faster than intended when using Like the Wind in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could start wielding her weapons earlier than intended (again…) when exiting Interdimensional Transition.
- Since the past few patches, gamers who have been staggering have kept finding different ways to trigger new versions of this bug. Closing these gaps also allows us to improve the systems used in all abilities in the game. That's why (among other reasons, the unpleasantness of being hit by an invisible Yoru) we are closely monitoring the results of these adjustments.
- Fixed a bug that caused Yoru's mask to flicker while running forward during Interdimensional Transition.
- Fixed a bug where the location of enemy Astra's stars was sometimes visible.
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would not be able to stabilize again after being resurrected by Sage.
- Fixed the following abilities sometimes disappearing from the minimap:
- Viper's Venom Curtain and Venom Cloud
- Killjoy's Nanoswarm
- Cypher's Cyber Cage
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused invalid items to appear in the purchase menu when changing agents in practice areas or special games.
- Fixed a bug that caused the character model to teleport even though Chamber was killed while teleporting.
- Fixed a bug where Skye's Trackers and Fade's Death's tracks would not travel down the chute in Breeze.
- Sova will now also say the line “Well bounced,” when she kills an enemy with her Shock Arrow, which ricochets once or twice.
- Replicas were not intended to trigger when destroying an enemy trap. This, in turn, provided Sova and her team with information they could not easily obtain in other ways. We've added the line back to the game, but it will now only trigger when Sova kills someone with a bouncing Shock Arrow.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy's Alert Bot and Chamber's Business Card would create large white circles on the map where he was targeting when using Brimstone's Smoky Airspace.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber's Gathering range marker would not disappear if it stood far enough off the minimap.